Thursday, June 30, 2005

preparations

Ok so the hospital was pretty quick in posting me the 'new starter' paperwork. And i was equally efficient at filling it out, so I dropped in today to the future workplace for a spot of uniform fitting.

Uniform lady: 'Ok.. because you're starting at 0.8, you'll have $220 to spend'
Me: 'really!' I was expecting to pay for it and then claim it back on tax.. god i'm clueless

what did I end up ordering? 2 fitted-style blouses, 2 longer-style shirts, 1 dress, 2 shorts & 1 skirt.

Uniform lady: 'Ok that'll be ready in 4-6 weeks'
Me: 'a whole month! but I start on monday...'

1 Comments:

Blogger HypnoKitten said...

You've got a link up at Mediblogopathy now. Let us know how work is going! What did you wear to work?? -HK

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home